Sunday, June 9, 2013

with a song of rebellion

Photo





Photo





"No means no if you're drunk or if you're sober. No means no if you're in bed or in a dorm or on the..."

"No means no if you're drunk or if you're sober. No means no if you're in bed or in a dorm or on the street. No means no even if you said yes at first and you changed your mind."

- Joe Biden speaking today about sexual violence against women. (via poshspots)

acidimagination: I hate when I'm in a really cuddly mood but the only thing I have to cuddle is my...

acidimagination:

I hate when I'm in a really cuddly mood but the only thing I have to cuddle is my pillow.

signedfury: realest plot-twist ever.





signedfury:

realest plot-twist ever.

Hey I'm a little drunk. You should talk to me.



Hey I'm a little drunk. You should talk to me.

Photo



calling all butts

mc-wolfman:

lemme touch you.

Photo



Photo









daftpostpunk: you better pop lock and drop that attitude

daftpostpunk:

you better pop lock and drop that attitude

Photo



pookie02: I don't care what gender or sexual orientation you are, I just hope we can appreciate a...

pookie02:

I don't care what gender or sexual orientation you are, I just hope we can appreciate a fine booty together when one presents itself.

'How to get Hollywood Eyebrows' Makeup Tutorial, 1938









'How to get Hollywood Eyebrows' Makeup Tutorial, 1938

"close enough"

"close enough"

- anyone who's ever tried to even out their eyeliner.

(via makeupbag)

I have to be up at 5am and I've yet to fall asleep. 😞



I have to be up at 5am and I've yet to fall asleep. 😞

glittery-tits: please



glittery-tits:

please

Photo



musicpnppl:   via



musicpnppl:

 

via

butrealtalkthough: Short skirts, fat thighs and titties everywhere. What's up summer.

butrealtalkthough:

Short skirts, fat thighs and titties everywhere. What's up summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment