Friday, June 7, 2013

I like Facesittig

sexualhumanforce: sexualhumanforce



sexualhumanforce:

sexualhumanforce

Photo



cunnilingusbliss: goddess worship



cunnilingusbliss:

goddess worship

Photo



Photo



Photo



lashkisser: Dildo-face in chastity.





lashkisser:

Dildo-face in chastity.

deviantdominantdesires: "Smell me, crave me, desire me, need...



deviantdominantdesires:

"Smell me, crave me, desire me, need me…that's as close as you're gonna get to me….for now"

rohosub: Using his face while giving him a spectacualr view of...



rohosub:

Using his face while giving him a spectacualr view of what he can't have.
He's locked in chastity and she's wearing his key around her neck.

More related Facedildo pictures here.

rohosub: Tell me how much you want it, honey!



rohosub:

Tell me how much you want it, honey!

rohosub: The only thing missing is a chastitycage on his cock.



rohosub:

The only thing missing is a chastitycage on his cock.

Photo





















rohosub: The queen on her throne. Queeningchairs takes the...



rohosub:

The queen on her throne.
Queeningchairs takes the strain out of facesitting and cunnilingus for both parties.

Related posts here.

rohosub: Totally objectifying her boyfriend. Taking what she...



rohosub:

Totally objectifying her boyfriend. Taking what she needs.

tittybombs: ( o )( o )



tittybombs:

( o )( o )

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



1 comment: