Thursday, June 6, 2013

http://0ra1ia.tumblr.com/

kalories: i've had tumblr for years and i still don't know what the fuck an rss feed is

kalories:

i've had tumblr for years and i still don't know what the fuck an rss feed is

rockyr4ccoon: vintage-music-romance: omg i'm gonna cry. Did I...





















rockyr4ccoon:

vintage-music-romance:

omg i'm gonna cry.

Did I the only reason who got feels by realising that John is wearing an NY shirt?

Photo



Photo



wholegrainbitchflakes: alecwiens: I have a bad habit of assuming I've annoyed people, and it...

wholegrainbitchflakes:

alecwiens:

I have a bad habit of assuming I've annoyed people, and it usually ends up with me dropping communication and hoping they'll be the ones to continue it.

boom and there it is

lana-del-taco:  



lana-del-taco:

 

Photo









Photo



Photo



taylorsvift: i feel sorry for the teenagers in 2300 who need to study more history than we already...

taylorsvift:

i feel sorry for the teenagers in 2300 who need to study more history than we already need to

arpakassomomma: how adorable!



arpakassomomma:

how adorable!

I don't mind clingy. In fact, I appreciate it more. When you constantly tell me you miss me, or get...

I don't mind clingy. In fact, I appreciate it more. When you constantly tell me you miss me, or get worried when I don't respond quickly. Because it shows that you actually care about me, and if I truly like you, nothing you do will ever annoy me.

therealkindall: .



therealkindall:

.

I HATE YOU. jk i lah you brah.

Haha lahv you 2 chika

LOVE ME

NO.

Photo



Photo



accidentally tasting ur pills when trying to swallow them

accidentally tasting ur pills when trying to swallow them

image

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment