Sunday, June 9, 2013

;)

wat-a-tease: "all for me pet, all mine"



wat-a-tease:

"all for me pet, all mine"

wat-a-tease: "you look beautiful where you are pet, bound for...



wat-a-tease:

"you look beautiful where you are pet, bound for daddy's use"

wat-a-tease: "guess who's tonight's entertainment pet?"



wat-a-tease:

"guess who's tonight's entertainment pet?"

wat-a-tease: "looks like you've picked daddy's favourite...



wat-a-tease:

"looks like you've picked daddy's favourite instrument, don't worry i'll use it on you shortly but first spread that pussy and show daddy how wet you are"

wat-a-tease: "that's right pet for daddy's eyes and use only"



wat-a-tease:

"that's right pet for daddy's eyes and use only"

wat-a-tease: "daddy's pleasure means your happiness pet, I'm...



wat-a-tease:

"daddy's pleasure means your happiness pet, I'm going to fuck that lesson right into you"

she likes to tease but she'll regret it when I have her...



she likes to tease but she'll regret it when I have her begging. there wont be any mercy for my little slut

she loves to surrender and I love to own her. The rope is not...



she loves to surrender and I love to own her. The rope is not for decoration

"tell her to keep those hands on the wall and she obeys...



"tell her to keep those hands on the wall and she obeys because she knows its my play time"

" You're making me do this pet, I told you to get...



" You're making me do this pet, I told you to get off the phone and go to bed"

"First one to move won't get to participate"....



"First one to move won't get to participate". "They only get to watch". ;)

"what do you have for me pet"



"what do you have for me pet"

"No pet , i won't stop". "I love to hear you whimper and beg way...



"No pet , i won't stop". "I love to hear you whimper and beg way too much to stop. So just hold on and ride it out"  (;

1 comment: