Friday, June 7, 2013

Aly Raisman

Photo









Photo





Definitely the Twerk Team Captain…



Definitely the Twerk Team Captain…

2012 Visa Championships - Day 2







2012 Visa Championships - Day 2

For me, the best part of the Olympic Team Final was one that...



For me, the best part of the Olympic Team Final was one that wasn't broadcast like crazy on our national news. In this video you'll notice around the 2:05 mark, right after Aly hugs Mihai she sneaks out of the mob scene to go over and hug the Russian team. This is why I love her. 

It's been a rough Monday, and I need to start channeling...



It's been a rough Monday, and I need to start channeling my inner Aly

…like, right now.

Yay, Aly, you go, baby! Sticking for your girl Mack, that's just class right there!

She really is classy. She's done nothing but show good character throughout her whole career, and is continuing now to show it in her personal life by sticking up for herself and her best friend. Got nothing but love for her and how she handles things.

Photo











Photo



Photo



Photo





From childhood dream to reality, when your small gym turns into...









From childhood dream to reality, when your small gym turns into a packed arena and you become an Olympic champion.

Photo



Aly & Mark's Samba intro on Live! with Kelly and...













Aly & Mark's Samba intro on Live! with Kelly and Michael

ALY YOU'RE KILLING ME.

Live! with Kelly and Michael 5-24-13



Live! with Kelly and Michael 5-24-13

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, ALY RAISMAN!



















HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, ALY RAISMAN!

Photo





Photo













I'm a fan of gymnastics so I knew exactly who she was, so I was...



I'm a fan of gymnastics so I knew exactly who she was, so I was like "Oh, that one!"

No comments:

Post a Comment