Friday, June 7, 2013

AHealthyLondonObsession

Photo



Photo



Photo













Photo



lecheminduplaisir: That is fucking sexy.



lecheminduplaisir:

That is fucking sexy.

londonandrews: Shot...



londonandrews:

Shot with http://therealchipwillis.tumblr.com today! #happiness …!!!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



londonandrews: Kurt says I can't wear these outside… *sigh*...



londonandrews:

Kurt says I can't wear these outside… *sigh* They are so cute.

londonandrews: OK… I can kinda see where these might get me too...



londonandrews:

OK… I can kinda see where these might get me too much attention… ha.

freshiejuice: PANDA Other model London Andrews Shot by La Femme...





freshiejuice:

PANDA

Other model London Andrews

Shot by La Femme Fetish

2013

Photo



Photo



Photo



londonandrews: Shooting like crazy today.. 4 shoots, $1200… wish...



londonandrews:

Shooting like crazy today.. 4 shoots, $1200… wish me luck! I'm exhausted…

Photo



1 comment: